Cowboy Mouth Bibliography
- Ansarge, P. Cowboy Mouth/Little Ocean. Plays and Players.
1974 May; : 45.
- Bachman, Charles R. "Defusion of Menace in the Plays
of Sam Shepard".
- Modern Drama. 1976 Dec 19; (4): 405-416.
- Coe, Robert. Image Shots Are Blown: The Rock Plays. Marranca,
- American Dreams: The Imagination of Sam Shepard. NY: Performing
- Arts Journal; 1981; c1981: 57-66.
- Gussow, Mel. Cowboy Mouth. New York Times. ; 1981 Nov 9:
18, C18 (1).
- Hartigan, Patti. "A rock 'n' roll Jesus with a cowboy
mouth" // Shepard
- now talks the talk as well as walking the walk. Star-Tribune
- Newspaper of the Twin Cities. Minneapolis-St. Paul; 1996
Sep 8 (9F).
- Lion, John. Rock 'n Roll Jesus with a Cowboy Mouth: Sam Shepard
- Inkblot of the '80s. American Theatre. 1984 Apr; (1): 4-8.
- Shepard play opening at Blue Barn. The Omaha World-Herald.
; 1997 Feb 2.
- Sterritt, David. Cowboy Mouth. Christian Science Monitor.
; 1981 Nov 17: 19 (2).
- Wilson, Ann. True Stories: Reading the Autobiographic in
- True Dylan' and Buried Child". Wilcox, Leonard. Rereading
- Contemporary Critical Essays on the Plays of Sam Shepard.
- St. Martin's Press; 1993: 97-114.
- Wirt, John. Cowboy Mouth will soon get a chance to prove
it's a great rock
- 'n' roll band. The Baton Rouge Advocate. ; 1996 Jun 21.
Back to Cowboy Mouth.
Back to the bibliography.
Back to the Sam Shepard Web Site.