First production: Caffe Cino, New York, 16 Nov. 1965 (dir.
First London production: Open Space Th., Spring 1971 (dir.
Published: Five Plays; The Unseen Hand and Other Plays.
- "No Extrinsics," Feingold, M. Village
- "Shepard One-Acts Show Their Age,"
Los Angeles Times, Oct 18, 1991 sec. F col. 2 p. 19.
- Inner Landscapes: The Theatre of Sam Shepard University of Missouri Press 1984.
- "Sam Shepard: Theatrical Power and American
Dreams," Modern Drama, Mar 1987 vol. 30
- no. 1 pp. 58-71.
- "Theatre of the Ear; T.V. and Radio:
Plays Broadcast on WRVR," Saturday Review, Apr 9,
- 1966, vol. 49 p. 52.
- "Notes: Icarus' Mother," American
Dreams: The Imagination of Sam Shepard Marranca,
- Bonnie ed. in NY Performing Arts Journal
1981 p. 159-161.
Correspondence on Icarus's Mother.
Back to the bibliography.
Back to the Sam Shepard Web Site.