aughan Literature
Vaughan Literature Building, dedicated in 1938, housed the departments of English and foreign languages. When it was constructed in 196l, the Administration Center connected with the Vaughan Literature Building; the portico, at the far left in this 1960 photograph, was enclosed and divided into two floors. In 1961-62, the auditorium was remodeled, and two small additions were built at the back of the building. By 1965, the area around the door, which is visible to the right in the photo, was covered with ivy.
This building in other years: 1945 | 1985 | Current
Back to the Bucknell History Page | Back to the 1965 Page